Duplex/Townhouse for sale in La Florida
Ref: H17282 €154,000 ~ £130,058 *
This spacious, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, corner plot townhouse is situated in a fantastic location, with a great selection of amenities right on your doorstep. The stunning beaches and excellent golf courses are just a short drive away and the very impressive Zenia Boulevard shopping centre is close by.
The ground floor comprises a large glazed conservatory, spacious lounge and dining area with a galley style fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
The first floor features a double bedroom, family bathroom and master bedroom with a large sun terrace.
Internal stairs lead to the good sized solarium, offering good views of the surrounding area and distant sea.
The generous outdoor space features a front garden, terrace area and a very inviting above ground swimming pool.
Other benefits include secure off road parking, hot and cold air conditioning and gas bottled central heating.
The property also has the use of a fantastic communal pool and tennis court.
The owners love - "The sunny aspect, very close proximity to amenities and our lovely pool for those hot sunny days."
We Think - "The property is in an excellent location, and offers generous space inside and out. Perfect for permanent living or a fantastic holiday home."
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 148 m²
- Build Size 78 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,534)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,400 (£10,472)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €138,600 (£117,052)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €154,000 (£130,058)
- Transfer tax 10% €15,400 (£13,006)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.