Villa for sale in Pedralba
Ref: H17388 €132,000 ~ £112,956 *
Reduced by €7000 - This peaceful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa with a private pool is located within a 5-minute drive from grocery stores, restaurants and many other amenities in Pedralba.
The house is divided into 2 levels. The ground floor is comprised of a beautiful kitchen with a pantry, a living room with a log burner, office and a toilet. On the second floor, we can find the master bedroom, a second bedroom, a bathroom and a terrace with a scenic view.
Outside we have a large 1019m² plot planted with beautiful trees, a swimming pool with a cleaning and filtration kit, a summer kitchen, a storage room and a guest house with a full bathroom.
The owner loves – “I bought this place a long time ago and fell in love with it. I am going to miss this peaceful home and its view.
We think – “This property is in excellent condition, definitely a unique villa for those that want to buy a ready to move-in property. Come and visit it!”
The owner loves - "Pedralba is a unique town outside of Valencia, you would be impressed by how this small community works. There are lots of bars, shops, pharmacie and medical centres. All of them with nice, open and respectful people that are always willing to help everyone. There is also a community of international people that always meets up. That is a great way to start making friends in town."
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,019 m²
- Build Size 140 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,200 (£8,728)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €118,800 (£101,661)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €132,000 (£112,956)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,560 (£9,037)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.