Villa for sale in Los Dolses
Ref: H17511 €152,500 ~ £130,128 *
This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms "Lola" style bungalow is situated in the sought after area of Los Dolses, conveniently located just a short walk to an excellent selection of amenities.
Fabulous beaches, three golf courses and the very impressive Zenia Boulevard shopping complex are all just a few minutes drive from the property.
The property comprises a large front garden with a raised sun terrace, spacious lounge/diner with an open plan fitted kitchen, bathroom, a twin bedroom and master bedroom with en suite.
The rear garden leads out to the beautifully maintained communal square with established trees, shrubs and fountain.
An external staircase from the front garden leads to the upper terrace, which features a large summer room, which could easily be used as a third bedroom.
The delightful property also benefits from hot and cold air conditioning, off-road parking and the use of the beautiful communal pool.
The property is sold furnished to a high standard.
The owners love - "The very attractive development with a wonderful pool and the close proximity to amenities and beaches."
We Think - "This charming property is in immaculate condition throughout and situated in an excellent location. Viewing is highly recommended."
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 180 m²
- Build Size 66 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,560)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,250 (£10,453)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €137,250 (£117,115)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €152,500 (£130,128)
- Transfer tax 10% €15,250 (£13,013)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.