Apartment for sale in El Perellonet
Ref: H17520 €125,000 ~ £111,894 *
Modern and bright apartment that can be found on the 2nd floor of a building without a lift, in the heart of El Perelló village centre, just 280m from the beach and Mediterranean Sea. The property´s kitchen and bathroom have recently been renovated and it has been decorated with style throughout.
The apartment has a good-sized living come dining room, complete with log burner and chimney as well as hot and cold air conditioning. There is also access to the property´s terrace through sliding doors, providing the perfect place to wine and dine, making the most of the warm climes this area has to offer. You can even see the sea from here! The kitchen is modern and come fully equipped with all necessary electrical appliances. There are three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has another hot and cold air conditioning unit and access to a small balcony. The family bathroom is spacious and comprises a double vanity unit, bidet, toilet and shower, as well as a storage cupboard where the washing machine is kept.
El Perelló is a seaside town that is popular amongst both Spaniards and foreigners alike due to its village feel and proximity to some of the region´s most unspoilt beaches. The town´s sailing club is just 100m from the property. Valencia´s famous Albufera National Park is just a short 15 minute (11km) drive away and the city centre can be found a 35 minute drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 94 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,504)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£100,704)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£111,894)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,952)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.