Villa for sale in Sucina
Ref: H17670 €215,000 ~ £178,768 *
Reduced from €225,000 to €215,000 This well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa is situated on a corner plot in the popular village of Sucina, conveniently located just a short walk to a good selection of amenities. The Mar Menor beaches are reached in twenty minutes by car.
The ground floor comprises a glazed conservatory, spacious living room with dining area and open plan fitted kitchen, a twin bedroom, bathroom and double bedroom with access to the garden.
The first floor features a double bedroom with en suite and a large sun terrace.
The generous garden features the very inviting private pool, covered terrace/dining area, carport, an assortment of fruit trees, two large storage sheds and access to the under-build storage room.
Other benefits include hot and cold air conditioning and a fantastic pellet burner which also heats the radiators throughout the property.
The villa is sold partially furnished.
The owners love - "The friendly feel to the village, with a good mixture of nationalities and the close proximity to the coast."
We Think - "The property has been well maintained both internally and externally. Located in a great position for exploring the lovely region of Murcia, with its fine selection of beaches, golf courses, towns and villages. Viewing is recommended."
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Country property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,500 (£15,382)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €193,500 (£160,891)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €215,000 (£178,768)
- Transfer tax 8% €17,200 (£14,301)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.