Duplex/Townhouse for sale in San Cayetano
Ref: H17694 €95,000 ~ £78,991 *
Immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom quad-house located only 15 minutes drive from the sea in San Cayetano.
San Cayetano is a small village away from the hustle and bustle of the coast but with all the amenities you might need within level walking distance. It has a small weekly market and a sports complex with indoor and outdoor pool. The coast of the Mar Menor is a 12 minute drive, the regional city of Murcia a 20 minute drive and the new Murcia International airport only 15 minutes away.
The ground floor comprises a front garden, a very spacious lounge/dinning area, a bathroom and a separate kitchen with access to the utility / storage room.
The first floor features a family bathroom, a double bedroom and master bedroom with a balcony.
Other benefits hot and cold air conditioning, fitted wardrobes and off road parking.
Within a 1 minute walk there is a public pool area which can be used for a small charge.
The property is sold furnished.
The owners love – “It is a quite area but still close to Murcia city, beaches and airport."
We Think – “This spacious property is very popular with people looking to live permanently or for use as a holiday home. The excellent range of amenities, golf courses and beaches also allows for great rental potential.”
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 92 m²
- Build Size 75 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,405)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£71,092)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£78,991)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,319)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.