Villa for sale in Algar
Ref: H17716 €495,000 ~ £443,099 *
This stunning, 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom country house with stunning views over the Mar Menor is situated in a quiet environment and was renovated to very high standard in 2005 . Local beaches and amenities are only a short drive away. Cartagena, with a great selection of shops and a fascinating historical port and surrounds is just 15 minutes drive.
On the ground level of the property, there is a spacious living / dining room with a fire place and an open plan kitchen.There are 3 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, fitted wardrobes and hot and cold air conditioning.
On the upper level there are further 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, fitted wardrobes and hot and cold air conditioning. The largest of the bedroom has access through patio doors out to a large sun terrace with spectacular views over the Mediterranean sea.
The pool is salt water and can be heated via a solar heating system. There is a summer kitchen and BBQ under a covered terrace plus an outside toilet and utility room. The car port has space for 2 cars however, the driveway has enough space for several more cars. On the plot there are many mature fruit trees. The property is fully furnished to high standard and the kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances.
The owner love - "It's the location as set in a quite area but still close to all amenities and the beach."
We think - " It would make a fantastic home for a big family as it is very spacious."
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Plot Size 3,024 m²
- Build Size 585 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €46,500 (£41,624)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €445,500 (£398,789)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €495,000 (£443,099)
- Transfer tax 9% €44,550 (£39,879)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.