Villa for sale in San Cayetano
Ref: H17842 €169,995 ~ £141,347 *
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, traditional Spanish style, semi-detached villa is located in the rural area of San Cayetano, Torre-Pacheco, which is home to a whole host of restaurants, bars, schools, supermarkets and medical centre. The Mar Menor beaches are within a 15-minute drive, the nearest golf course is just 10 minutes away and the Dos Mares Shopping Centre is a 12-minute drive.
The festivities of San Cayetano begin around the end of July and end on August 8 (patron's day). During those days, the town enjoys a wide variety of fun activities. There is a small weekly market. The regional city of Murcia a 20-minute drive and the new Murcia International airport only 15 minutes away.
Situated on a 1500 m² plot and all on one level, this property comprises a spacious living room with fireplace, an oepn plan fitted kitchen, a master bedroom en suite, 3 double bedrooms, one of them currently used as another living/TV room, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
From the principal living room, there is there is a lovely covered terrace overlooking the orchard.
This property also benefits from having oil-fired central heating throughout, a large private pool, a pretty orchard with fruit trees, a parking area, plenty of space to built whatever you can think of and is to be sold partially furnished.
The owners love – “We are in a quiet and tranquil area but close to all the local amenities of San Cayetano town, it is perfect for families that want a peaceful and natural environment"
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,503 m²
- Build Size 205 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,000 (£11,640)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,996 (£127,213)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,995 (£141,347)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,600 (£11,308)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.