Villa for sale in San Javier
Ref: H17844 €212,000 ~ £176,274 *
This well situated 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, south-facing, link-detached, corner plot villa is located in San Javier, Murcia, within walking distance to all local amenities, schools and just a 10-minute drive to the nearest golf course and a 6-minute drive to the Dos Mares shopping Centre.
This 321 m² plot comprises a beautiful garden surrounding the property with off-road parking and private garage, plenty of storage room and space enough to install a swimming pool.
The inside opens up into a spacious lounge/dining room with fireplace, a separate fitted kitchen with access to an outside utility area and garden, a family bathroom, a guest lavatory and 4 double bedrooms.
From the garden, you access to a garage with a chimney that lends itself to a variety of uses.
This property needs updating but offers many possibilities to create a fantastic permanent home. It is located in one of the best residential and quiet areas of San Javier.
Externally to the front, you have a beautiful public park to go for long walks on sunny days in Murcia and all kinds of local amenities are closeby.
Owners think " this property is perfect if you need spacious rooms and like to have your own private garden. We lived here for many years, we were a big family of 8 members and this property bring us a lot of good memories. It is a nice environment and we have good neighbours"
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 321 m²
- Build Size 120 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,200 (£15,133)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €190,800 (£158,646)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €212,000 (£176,274)
- Transfer tax 8% €16,960 (£14,102)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.