Villa for sale in La Pobla de Vallbona
Ref: H17849 €185,000 ~ £153,824 *
Ready to move straight into villa that can be found on La Sima urbanisation in La Pobla de Vallbona, Valencia. The pool has a lovely south facing terrace which overlooks the 8 x 4 m swimming pool, providing the perfect place to sit and make the most of the warm climes this region has to offer.
The property has an open plan living come dining room, complete with a log burner and chimney as well as hot and cold air conditioning, four bedrooms (three doubles and one single), with the master bedroom having built in wardrobes, a family bathroom suite with a shower cubicle and a fitted kitchen which comes fully equipped with all necessary electrical appliances.
Outside there is a lovely plot, which is split into various areas. To the front there is the aforementioned pool and a long, gated driveway providing off road, secured parking for several cars. To the rear, there is a grassed area with trees and an outbuilding where we have the paellero, summer kitchen and a storage room.
La Pobla de Vallbona is an extremely popular area amongst Spaniards and foreigners alike, due to its abundance of shops, schools and services. It is also home to a large shopping centre with many shops and restaurants on offer her, which is a 5 minute (3km) drive away. Valencia city centre, with its airport, beaches and historical old town is located some 25 minutes (23km) drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 832 m²
- Build Size 114 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,500 (£12,888)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €166,500 (£138,441)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €185,000 (£153,824)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,800 (£12,306)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.