Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Torrevieja
Ref: H17851 €134,995 ~ £112,246 *
This fantastic south facing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is located in a gated urbanisation in Torrevieja with a fabulous selection of restaurants shops, cafe's and bars within walking distance. Habaneras shopping centre and Carrefour are just a 10-minute walk. The beautiful beaches and golf courses are a short drive away.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge/diner area, a family bathroom with a shower, two bedrooms and a fitted kitchen.
Internal stairs lead to two bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to a wide terrace. From this terrace, stairs lead you to the amazing solarium with views to the pool and commercial areas around the urbanisation
Outside, to the front and the sides, the property enjoys a large tiled garden and access by external stairs to the first floor and solarium.
This property also benefits from having fitted wardrobes, storage areas in the garden and terrace, ceiling fans in the living room and all of the bedrooms, a stunning communal pool, a lot of street parking and is sold fully furnished.
The owners love - "The proximity to the Habaneras Shopping Centre and all local amenities, banks, restaurants, Carrefour supermarket, pharmacies".
We Think - "This property is ideally situated to local amenities making it perfect as a permanent home or holiday home and it has great rental potential. Viewing is highly recommended"
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 95 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£8,730)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,496 (£101,021)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €134,995 (£112,246)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,500 (£11,225)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.