Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Gilet
Ref: H17887 €170,000 ~ £142,528 *
Modern, three story townhouse, built in 2007 with spectacular views of the Sierra Calderona National Park, located on the Santo Espiritu urbanisation just outside of Gilet village centre.
This townhouse is set over three stories and has a modern, open plan feel throughout. On the ground floor, we have a contemporary kitchen come dining room, guest toilet and a living space, with access to three terraces through the sliding patio doors. On the first floor, we have three double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the master bedroom also has its own private en suite bathroom with a shower. There is also a family bathroom on this floor with a bathtub. On the third and final floor, we have a room currently used as a gym/laundry room, but that could be used as a fourth bedroom or second living room, if required. From here, we can access a spacious elevated terrace and smaller balcony to the rear, which both boast incredible views of the surrounding forest.
Outside in the communal areas, we have a ping-pong table and seating area, children’s playground and a communal pool, which is shared between the 20 townhouses on this complex.
Gilet is an extremely popular village for both Spaniards and foreigners alike, given the range of shops and services that can be found here. Some of the regions most unspoilt beaches can be found just a short 15 minute (13km) drive away and Valencia city centre, with its abundant attractions, can be found some 35 minutes (33km) away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 135 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,515)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,000 (£11,738)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €153,000 (£128,275)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €170,000 (£142,528)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,600 (£11,402)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,258)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.