Apartment for sale in Almoradi
Ref: H9983 €49,500 ~ £43,730 *
Recently reduced from €65,000 to €49,500 this second floor 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is set in the beautiful town of Almoradi.
The entrance to this apartment opens into the spacious open plan living area with fully fitted American style kitchen, living/dining room, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. There are patio doors leading from the living area onto the large south facing balcony.
The apartment has air conditioning in the lounge and there is a designated parking space in the underground garage.
The property benefits from the use of a communal pool set in the internal courtyard and a lift. Just a short walk away there is a municipal social area including petanca courts, children’s play area and picnic area.
This lovely apartment is ideal for those weekend getaways or permanent living and is being sold fully furnished.
The town of Almoradi is located slightly inland on Spain’s Southern Costa Blanca. Almoradi is a small inland town located on the southern Costa Blanca with its nearest beach resort being Guardamar del Segura a mere ten minute drive away. A twenty minute drive will get you to the Costa Blanca coast with its fantastic sandy beaches. To the south of Almoradi is the Segura River.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,650)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,950 (£1,723)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €44,550 (£39,357)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €49,500 (£43,730)
- Transfer tax 10% €4,950 (£4,373)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.