Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M11225 €95,000 ~ £85,343 *
The property is located on the end of the row thus only has one neighbour. As you enter the property on the ground floor you are greeted with a nice open plan living and dining area which boasts a traditional fireplace. From the living area you walk through into the kitchen. The ground floor also houses a toilet. The first floor houses 2 bedrooms (one with its own terrace), plus a family bathroom. The second floor houses the master bedroom and en-suite. This room also boasts a private terrace area. In terms of parking, this property has its own garage which is located underneath the property and is easily accessible from the house. Some of the properties have converted this garage to house a further bedroom/office. This property is both spacious and practical and would be ideal as a family home.
The village of Benijofar has grown in popularity in recent years with many buyers wanting to live in more of Spanish environment. The locals of Benijofar are very welcoming to people from neighbouring countries and will always invite you to join in with their traditions. Benijofar has recently been allocated funds to help improve its communal and green areas, a refreshing change in modern times! Benijofar boasts an array of services and amenities including tapas bars, shops, restaurants, a pharmacy, health centre, municipal pool, sports facilities and more.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 120 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,839)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£76,809)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£85,343)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,500 (£8,534)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.