Apartment for sale in Rojales
Ref: M11286 €75,000 ~ £67,376 *
Here we have a spacious 4 bedroom apartment for sale in the popular village of Rojales, Costa Blanca South. The apartment (4th floor) makes up part of a small apartment building (approx 20 years old) which is ideally located right on the high street. In total the apartment offers: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with brand new fixtures and fittings, a spacious kitchen (new units) with a separate utility area, plus a large lounge-diner. Leading off the lounge you have a terrace area which boasts some wonderful views out over the neighbouring villages. The apartment also benefits from a rooftop solarium where the surrounding views out over the Vega Baja are further enhanced. Given it's size an village location this apartment would be ideal for a growing family. Great rental potential! Features: spacious living areas, sat tv and internet, terrace, rooftop solarium intercom access, A/C, wonderful views, 10 minutes to the coast.
The village of Rojales in located in the Southern province of Alicante, just 35km from Alicante airport. Rojales is popular for many reasons. Its traditions, mass of services and amenities, plus its close proximity to both Alicante and Murcia-San Javier airports mean that the village is perfect for holidays and relocations. Just a short drive will bring to the glorious coastline of Guardamar Del Segura, here you can take advantage of the prestigious blue flag beaches. Just on the outskirts of the village you will find the golf course of La Marquesa and if you are looking for more of a challenge, then the infamous La Finca course is just a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£4,043)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£60,639)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£67,376)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,500 (£6,738)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.