Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M11312 €70,000 ~ £61,385 *
Here we have a traditional Spanish townhouse for sale at the heart of Benijofar village. The property consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, plus a spacious lounge/diner. The property also boasts a good-size courtyard. The property is in need of some work/restoration but could easily be turned into a fantastic property.
The village of Benijofar has grown in popularity in recent years with many buyers wanting to live in more of Spanish environment. The locals of Benijofar are very welcoming to people from neighbouring countries and will always invite you to join in with their traditions. Benijofar has recently been allocated funds to help improve its communal and green areas, a refreshing change in modern times! Benijofar boasts an array of services and amenities including tapas bars, shops, restaurants, a pharmacy, health centre, municipal pool, sports facilities and more.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 160 m²
- Build Size 130 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,631)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,000 (£3,508)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €63,000 (£55,247)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €70,000 (£61,385)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,000 (£6,139)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£526)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£526)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,315)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.