Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Rojales
Ref: M11336 €106,500 ~ £95,105 *
Here we have a contemporary townhouse for sale at the heart of Rojales village, a stones throw from the River Segura. The property offers 2 floors of bright and spacious living accommodation along with a garage and summer kitchen on the lower level. The first floor houses: a spacious lounge- diner, sun terrace, separate kitchen, plus a guest toilet. From this floor you have direct access to the communal swimming pool. On the second floor you have: 2 double bedrooms, plus a good-size family bathroom. The property is in excellent condition and is ideally located within walking distance to an array of services and amenities. The property also boasts natural piped gas.
The village of Rojales in located in the Southern province of Alicante, just 35km from Alicante airport. Rojales is popular for many reasons. Its traditions, mass of services and amenities, plus its close proximity to both Alicante and Murcia-San Javier airports mean that the village is perfect for holidays and relocation's. Just a short drive from the village will bring to the glorious coastline of Guardamar Del Segura, here you can take advantage of the prestigious blue flag beaches. Just on the outskirts of the village you will find the golf course of La Marquesa and if you are looking for more of a challenge, then the infamous La Finca course is just a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 106 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,650 (£6,831)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €95,850 (£85,594)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €106,500 (£95,105)
- Transfer tax 10% €10,650 (£9,510)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.