Cortijo/Finca for sale in Daya Vieja
Ref: M11347 €349,000 ~ £290,501 *
Here we have luxury villa located in the ever popular village of Daya Vieja. The property occupies a well-decorated plot of some 5000m² which boasts: a large driveway, established gardens, a private swimming pool (heated), private seating areas, summer kitchen, plus an abundance of outdoor living space. The property has been built to a high spec and boasts a great amount on natural daylight throughout. The accommodation is set over two floors with the ground floor housing: 2 double bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe), a good-size family bathroom, large eat-in kitchen with central island, a spacious lounge, plus an internal garage and utility room. From each room on this level you have direct access onto a large covered naya which looks out over the swimming pool and gardens. The first floor houses 1 further bedroom along with a bathroom and private sun terrace. The property is in excellent condition and boasts extras such as: alarm system, intercom entry, underfloor heating, well-decorated gardens, peaceful surroundings and more.
The village of Daya Vieja is located in the South-East province of Alicante. The village is a typical Spanish village with great charm. Within walking distance from any part of the village you can access an array of amenities including bars, restaurants, communal areas and more. Daya Vieja is situated only 15 minutes from the beaches of Guardamar del Segura and only 25 Minutes from Alicante airport, the nearest golf courses are approx 10-15minutes away being located in Ciudad Quesada‘La Marquesa’ and in Algorfa‘La Finca’.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 5,000 m²
- Build Size 235 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,497)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,900 (£26,553)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €314,100 (£261,451)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €349,000 (£290,501)
- Transfer tax 10% €34,900 (£29,050)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,249)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.