Apartment for sale in La Zenia
Ref: M11511 €139,950 ~ £123,184 *
A spacious 3 bed/2 bath South-Facing apartment overlooking the communal pool in La Zenia - Costa Blanca South. The property makes up part of an established residential complex (Residential Colon I) which is located beach-side of the main N332 road. The complex boasts a wonderful communal swimming pool, parking, gardens and green areas, plus lift access. The apartment is located on the 1st floor and boasts: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large independent kitchen and utility, plus a large lounge-diner. Leading off the lounge there is a large sun terrace which boasts views down over the communal swimming pool and gardens. This wonderful South-Facing property in La Zenia is just a short walk from the golden sandy beaches and the many services and amenities that the Orihuela Costa has to offer.
La Zenia is an established residential area located on the Orihuela Costa between Caboroig and Playa Flamenca. La Zenia is the perfect destination for both holidaying and permanent living alike. La Zenia boasts fantastic blue flag beaches, cliff walks, water sports, hotels, bars, restaurants and an array of other amenities to hand including the Zenia Boulevard commercial centre. La Zenia is located 20 minutes from San Javier airport and 40 minutes from Alicante airport. There is also selection of wonderful golf courses nearby including Villamartin, Campoamor, La Ramblas and the world famous La Colinas course.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,678)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£110,866)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£123,184)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,995 (£12,318)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.