Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M11533 €99,999 ~ £90,134 *
Townhouse located in the heart of Benijofar village. This property is set over four floors, the ground floor consists of living/dining area, separate kitchen with rear patio, wc and 1 bedroom. The first floor holds the two remaining bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the third floor you will find a 'den' and access to a large roof terrace. This property also boasts a large garage.
Benijofar is one of the villages that makes up the Vega Baja area on the Costa Blanca, Benijofar is a Spanish village full of character and charm, the blue village church lights up the main street of Benijofar, which throughout the year witnesses many festivals taking place. Benijofar also has a local school, municipal pool and great sport facilities for all ages, along with good transport links.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 120 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,704)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£6,309)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,999 (£81,121)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,999 (£90,134)
- Transfer tax 10% €10,000 (£9,013)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.