Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Benejuzar
Ref: M11665 €107,000 ~ £96,428 *
Traditional town house in the small village of Benejuzar. This traditional property is in good condition and full of potential. The property consists of a ground floor with, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/dining area with open fireplace, kitchen/utility area and large storage room. The storage room originally was a garage and could easily be altered back if required. From the kitchen area you have access to the roof solarium which also boasts a large separate bedroom with fireplace.
Benejuzar is one of the smaller villages that make up the vega baja area, it has weekly markets, municipal pool and park areas that include BBQ areas. The village is only a short drive from the bustling city of Orihuela were you have an array of amenities at hand. The village itself has a bus service running through it.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 140 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,704)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,700 (£6,939)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €96,300 (£86,786)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €107,000 (£96,428)
- Transfer tax 10% €10,700 (£9,643)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.