Apartment for sale in Pilar de la Horadada
Ref: M11777 €119,900 ~ £107,071 *
Lamar Resort Bungalows in Pilar de la Horadada, Orihuela Costa, Costa Blanca South.
Here we present this resort of apartments in a privilege area of Orihuela Costa, Alicante Province. The complex offer spacious ground floor apartments which boast 2 double bedrooms, 1 large family bathroom, spacious lounge with open kitchen, dining area and private terrace to enjoy the warm evenings in the summer. The development has private parking, underground storage, children playground area and two large swimming pools. The properties have been decorated in a modern touch and built using the highest quality of materials.
Ground Floor Apartments from 119.900€
Completion April 2019
Pilar de la Horadada has grown for the last 10 to 15 years with a multinational residents. The sandy beaches of Torre de la Horadada, Campoamor and San Pedro del Pinatar with blue flags are only at 5 minutes drive, bars restaurants, shops, public transport are very close as well. Don't forget the golf courses of Las Ramblas, Villamartin, Los Alcazares are only 10 minutes drive. Murcia San Javier airport only 20 minutes by car and Alicante at 45 minutes. This area has the beauty of being in the border from Alicante region to Murcia region, so you have both Costa Blanca South and Costa Calida North.
Consumption: Grade B
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 72 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,990 (£8,028)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €107,910 (£96,364)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €119,900 (£107,071)
- Transfer tax 10% €11,990 (£10,707)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.