Apartment for sale in Algorfa
Ref: M11842 €72,500 ~ £63,057 *
Here we have a well-presented top-floor apartment for sale at the heart of Algorfa village. The apartment makes up part of an attractive complex (Residential Cecilia) - a gated community with a large swimming pool, private seating areas, and an abundance of sun-bathing space along with lift access. Inside, the apartment is both bright and spacious and offers: 2 double bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, plus an open plan lounge-diner with French doors leading out to a large sun terrace - ideal for dining al fresco! The apartment boasts a 36sqm private solarium where you can enjoy the sunshine all-day long along with some stunning views of the neighbouring mountains!
The property is in excellent condition and given it's close proximity to amenities including the 5* golf resort of La Finca it would provide the perfect holiday home in the sun!
Algorfa offers an array of services and amenities including, tapas bars, restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a recreational centre and an opticians. Each year Algorfa plays host to many celebrations, commonly known as‘Fiestas’. The village is also a heaven for golf enthusiasts as the prestigious La Finca golf resort is just a short drive away. If you are a beach lover then a 10 minute drive is all it takes to arrive to the golden sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,609)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,250 (£3,696)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €65,250 (£56,751)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €72,500 (£63,057)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,250 (£6,306)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,305)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.