Apartment for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M12529 €55,000 ~ £48,712 *
Bargain apartment in Benijofar village. This first floor apartment boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/dining area, kitchen, private terrace, communal pool and lift access. This property is in good condition and only needs to be repainted.
To find a property in this condition for this price is very rare in Benijofar village.
Benijiofar is one of the villages that makes up the Vega Baja area on the Costa Blanca. Benijofar is a Spanish village full of character and charm, the blue village church lights up the main street of Benijofar, which throughout the year witnesses many festivals taking place. Benijofar boasts a range of services and amenities including taps bars and restaurants, a supermarkets, medical centre as-well as a local school, municipal pool and great sport facilities for all ages, along with good transport links.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,657)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,500 (£2,214)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,500 (£43,841)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €55,000 (£48,712)
- Transfer tax 10% €5,500 (£4,871)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.