Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M12555 €50,000 ~ £44,918 *
Traditional Spanish style townhouse located in Benijofar village. This property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/dining area, kitchen, two storage rooms and a patio area.
This property is in need of work but isn't in need to total restoration, it is full of potential.
Benijofar is one of the villages that makes up the Vega Baja area on the Costa Blanca, Benijofar is a Spanish village full of character and charm, the blue village church lights up the main street of Benijofar, which throughout the year witnesses many festivals taking place. Benijofar also has a local school, municipal pool and great sport facilities for all ages, along with good transport links.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,000 (£1,797)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €45,000 (£40,426)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €50,000 (£44,918)
- Transfer tax 10% €5,000 (£4,492)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.