Apartment for sale in Los Montesinos
Ref: M12624 €73,000 ~ £64,868 *
Here we have a spacious South-Facing penthouse apartment for sale in the wonderful village of Los Montesinos -Costa Blanca South. The property makes up part of a modern complex boasting: underground parking (spaces available to buy), intercom entry, lift access, plus a rooftop pool and solarium with views out to the nearby salt lakes.
The property itself is exceptionally spacious and boasts a large hallway giving access to the rest of the property. In total the apartment offers: 3 x double bedrooms, 2 x bathrooms, a separate kitchen with added work-surfaces and storage along a utility room, plus a spacious lounge/diner. From the lounge you have a sun terrace where you can enjoy some wonderful views down over the village.
The property will be offered partly furnished and would be ideal for those looking from more of a traditional Spanish setting whilst still being with easy access to the glorious sandy beaches. Features: Top floor, separate kitchen and utility, lift access, communal pool, salt lake views, ducted A/C throughout, walking distance to amenities and transport links.
Los Montesinos is a very traditional Spanish village which over the past few years has seen some development take place on its outskirts. The village of Los Montesinos boasts all amenities as well as a municipal pool and traditional Spanish fiestas all year round! Los Montesinos is situated 10-15 minutes from the blue flag beaches of Guardamar del Segura, and a short drive from various golf courses. Los Montesinos is 35 minutes from Alicante airport and 40 minutes from San Javier airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 106 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,666)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,300 (£3,821)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €65,700 (£58,381)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €73,000 (£64,868)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,300 (£6,487)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,333)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.