Villa for sale in Rojales
Ref: M12699 €115,000 ~ £103,080 *
A well-presented South-West Facing detached property for sale in Benimar, Rojales - Costa Blanca South. The villa makes up part of an established community which boasts a large gated swimming pool with ample sun-bathing space. The villa (Built 2004) itself occupies a low-maintanence plot which provides a generous amount of outdoor living/space.
The living accommodation is set out over 2 floors with the ground floor housing: a spacious lounge-diner with A/C, separate kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (each with fitted wardrobes), plus a good-size family bathroom. The first floor houses the master bedroom with A/C, a full bathroom suite, plus a large sun terrace which boasts some wonderful views .
Sold part-furnished this property would be ideal for both holidays and permanent living alike.
Benimar is a popular residential area and plays host to an array of nationalities. At the entrance there are are two commercial centers consisting of a choice of bars, restaurants, shops, and even a Veterinary hospital. The renovation of the ravine that runs alongside Benimar is now complete. The renovation includes: a boat lake and stream, playground, seating areas, pedestrian and bicycle paths plus a woodland and barbeque area! Within walking distnace you can reach both the villages of Rojales and Benijofar. A 10 minute drive will bring you to the glorious golden beaches of Guardamar.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 120 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,619)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£92,772)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£103,080)
- Transfer tax 10% €11,500 (£10,308)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.