Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Daya Vieja
Ref: M12747 €143,500 ~ £126,309 *
Townhouse for Sale in the Lovely Town of Daya Vieja, Costa Blanca South.
Here we present this property in the heart of Daya Vieja. The property has approximate 235sqm built size and offers 3 good size bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms, at the entrance of the property we can find a long hall that takes you to a lounge dinner with open plan kitchen with acces to a large back patio with utility area. From the patio there are some stairs that take you to a big solarium and some stairs that access the garage which is the same size as the house. The property has many extras such as air con. units, white goods, built in wardrobes, communal pool and communal areas. The property is walking distance to all services and amenities.
The village of Daya Vieja is located in the South-East province of Alicante. The village is a typical Spanish village with great charm. Within walking distance from any part of the village you can access an array of amenities including bars, restaurants, communal areas, municipal swimming pool, and more. Daya Vieja is situated only 15 minutes from the beaches of Guardamar del Segura and only 30 Minutes from Alicante airport, the nearest golf courses are approx 10-15minutes away being located in Ciudad Quesada‘La Marquesa’ and in Algorfa‘La Finca’.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 234 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,350 (£9,990)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €129,150 (£113,678)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €143,500 (£126,309)
- Transfer tax 10% €14,350 (£12,631)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.