Villa for sale in Bigastro
Ref: M12768 €129,000 ~ £115,358 *
A bright and spacious 3 bed / 2 bath detached villa for sale in the exclusive residential area of Villas Andrea, Bigastro - Costa Blanca South. The property is just a few minutes drive to the village of Bigastro where you have a range of services and amenities including shops, bars, and restaurants. The wonderful sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura are just 25 minutes away.
The villa (Built 2003) occupies a large 236sqm plot which boasts off-road parking, large storage shed/utility room, plus an abundance of outdoor living space and private seating areas. The villa itself is immaculately presented and offers 1 level of living and sleeping accommodation. The property boasts: a spacious lounge-diner with a feature fireplace, a large independent kitchen with ample workspace and storage along with granite worktops, 2 guest bedrooms (both fitted wardrobes), a good-size family bathroom with shower and vanity unit, plus a wonderful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Leading off the lounge you have a glazed terrace/seating area - an ideal spot to relax and enjoy views down over the well-kept garden. The villa also boasts a large rooftop solarium with mountains views.
The property is in excellent order and boasts many extras including: hot + cold A/C, gas central heating, mosquito blinds, top quality fixtures and fittings, and much more. Given its size and close proximity to Orihuela city and only being a 25 minute drive from the coast this wonderful villa would provide the perfect family home under the sun.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 236 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,900 (£8,853)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,100 (£103,822)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,000 (£115,358)
- Transfer tax 10% €12,900 (£11,536)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.