Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M12811 €145,000 ~ £127,629 *
Well proportioned townhouse in the village of Benijofar. This property is centrally located close to all amenities the village has to offer including the school, medical centre and Municipal pool.
The property itself is set over two floor, the ground floor has a glazed in terrace leading into the entrance hall which leads to a good sized fully equipped kitchen, shower room and to the rear a large living/dining room with wood burner and patio doors leading to a rear patio/BBQ area.
The first floor holds the three bedrooms, family bathroom and front terrace which leads up to a roof top solarium. This property also boasts a garage and hot and cold AC installed.
Benijiofar is one of the villages that makes up the Vega Baja area on the Costa Blanca. Benijofar is a Spanish village full of character and charm, the blue village church lights up the main street of Benijofar, which throughout the year witnesses many festivals taking place. Benijofar boasts a range of services and amenities including taps bars and restaurants, a supermarkets, medical centre as-well as a local school, municipal pool and great sport facilities for all ages, along with good transport links.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 140 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£10,122)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,500 (£114,866)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €145,000 (£127,629)
- Transfer tax 10% €14,500 (£12,763)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.