Apartment for sale in Daya Vieja
Ref: M12905 €85,000 ~ £74,817 *
Here we have a bright and spacious duplex-style property for sale in the traditional Spanish village of Daya Vieja - Costa Blanca South, just 15 minutes from the wonderful sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura.
The property occupies the first and second floor of an attractive complex. As you enter the property you are greeted with a large open plan lounge-diner which gives access to: a large independent kitchen with plenty of storage units along with a luxury granite-marble worktop, a separate utility room, plus a family bathroom with toilet, shower unit and wash basin. Leading off the lounge you have a wonderful sun terrace which boasts countryside and mountain views!
An elegant staircase leads up the second floor where you have: 2 good-size double bedrooms (master with a private 10sqm sun terrace), plus a good-size family bathroom. The apartment benefits from hot and cold A/C and is just a stones throw form the high street.
The village of Daya Vieja is located in the South-East province of Alicante. The village is a typical Spanish village with great charm. Within walking distance from any part of the village you can access an array of amenities including bars, restaurants, communal areas, municipal swimming pool, and more. Daya Vieja is situated only 15 minutes from the beaches of Guardamar del Segura and only 30 Minutes from Alicante airport, the nearest golf courses are approx 10-15minutes away being located in Ciudad Quesada‘La Marquesa’ and in Algorfa‘ La Finca’.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,841)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£67,335)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£74,817)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,500 (£7,482)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.