Villa for sale in Los Alcazares
Ref: M12996 €109,900 ~ £98,443 *
Luxurious new build properties in Los Alcazares.
These well-designed one bedroom semi detached villas are on a private 175sqm plot with ample terraces and garden areas.
These villas have been designed with outdoor living in mind. the living room has large sliding doors overlooking the terrace and pool area ideal for outdoor dining, ample terraces ensure that owners can sunbath throughout the day.
These villas have modern fitted kitchen with a choice of colours for kitchen units and wall tiles in both the kitchen and bathrooms and also floors and terraces. The gardens are surrounded by a 40cm wall with hedging for privacy at the front with gates. Buyers can decide to increase the height of the wall around the rear garden up to a height of 180cm. Each villa has a good-sized garage which could also be used as a hobby room or studio,
Pools (8000Euros plus IVA ) of Jacuzzi baths can be added at extra costs. An extra bedroom can be constructed at an extra cost of 19.000Euros. A solarium can be added for 10.000Euros.
Los Alcázares is located on the shores of the Mar Menor, surrounded by the municipalities of San Javier, Torre Pacheco and Cartagena, with a permanent population of around 15,000 inhabitants.
Los Alcázares is in the east of the Region of Murcia on the shore of the Mar Menor, very close to the airport of San Javier and about half an hour's drive from the new International Airport at Corvera, with good connections along the Mar Menor to arterial links throughout the Region.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 175 m²
- Build Size 58 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,990 (£7,157)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,910 (£88,599)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,900 (£98,443)
- Transfer tax 10% €10,990 (£9,844)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,344)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.