Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Bigastro
Ref: M13379 €87,500 ~ £77,039 *
A bright and spacious townhouse for sale in the typical Spanish village of Bigastro (Close to Orihuela city). A short walk will bring you into the heart of the village where you have a choice of tapas bars and restaurants, the plaza, along with a municipal swimming pool.
This spacious property benefits from a generous amount of natural light and boasts an overall build size of some 150m². The living and sleeping accommodation is set out over 3 floors plus the garage - all connected via an elegant internal staircase.
The ground floor houses a spacious lounge, a well-appointed separate kitchen with a formal dining area along with access to a rear patio, plus a shower room.
The lower level houses a large garage and storage and storage area. There is great potential to convert this space into extra living / sleeping accommodation if required.
The first floor houses 3 double bedrooms (master with en-suite) a good-sized family bathroom, plus a welcoming landing/seating area.
The second floor houses the 4th bedroom along with a spacious rooftop solarium. With some fantastic views over the nearby countryside and mountains the solarium provides the perfect place for dining al-fresco!
The property has been built using the very best materials and is decorated to a high standard - the owner has owned the property from new and have maintained it well
The property is just a few minutes walk to the heart of the village where you have a range of services and amenities including shops, bars, and restaurants. The wonderful sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura are just 30 minutes away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Build Size 150 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,750 (£5,063)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €78,750 (£69,335)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €87,500 (£77,039)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,750 (£7,704)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.