Apartment for sale in San Bartolome
Ref: M13519 €45,000 ~ £39,987 *
A spacious ground-floor apartment for sale in the charming village of San Bartolome, Costa Blanca South. The apartment (built 2004) makes up part of an attractive gated complex with a mixture of nationalities and residing both permanent and semi-permanent. The apartment itself is both bright and spacious and offers: a large lounge-diner, separate kitchen, a good-size guest bedroom, family bathroom, plus a larger than average master bedroom. From the lounge you have access to a covered terrace.
The property will be offered part furnished and boasts hot and cold A/C. Within walking distance from the property you can access the many services and amenities that San Bartolome has to offer including: a village swimming pool, shops, bars, coffee shops, restarants and as well as a regular bus service to Orihuela city.
San Bartolome is a traditional Spanish village which makes up part of the Vega Baja, Costa Blanca South. The village boasts all services and amenities including, shops, bars, and restaurants, bakers, butchers, a regular bus service and much more. The village is located close to the Vega Baja hospital and is just a 10 minute drive to the city of Orihuela where you have the train station along with some wonderful boutiques, monuments, plazas, museums, along with a range of shops.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,666)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,500 (£1,333)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €40,500 (£35,988)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €45,000 (£39,987)
- Transfer tax 10% €4,500 (£3,999)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,333)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.