Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Torrevieja
Ref: M13545 €79,995 ~ £71,436 *
Here we have a splendid South-Facing townhouse for sale with the residential area of El Salado, La Torreta III - Torrevieja. The property is ideally within walking distance to amenities along with a wonderful communal pool with apmlesunbathing space.
The property itself offers 2 floors of living/sleeping accommodation with the addition of a large rooftop solarium.
The ground floor houses: a larger than average lounge-diner, guest toilet, plus a good-size separate kitchen and utility room.
The first floor houses: 2 double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes), plus a large family bathroom. Givens its size and close proximity to the seaside town of Torrevieja, this South-Facing townhouse would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun.
This property is ideally situated within walking distance to amenities along with a local bus stop, 5 minutes by car to the beach and less than 10 minutes to the nearest golf course.
Torrevieja is a bustling seaside town with all amenities at hand along with having a large bus station enabling access across the country. The beaches of Torrevieja are fantastic and boasts a promenade which is an ideal place to relax on all year round. There is an abundance of amenities to hand including bars, restaurants, shops, banks, supermarkets and much more. Torrevieja also has mooring facilities for boats and is only 40 minutes from Alicante airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,000 (£4,465)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,996 (£64,292)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,995 (£71,436)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,000 (£7,144)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.