Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Bigastro
Ref: M13883 €103,000 ~ £91,979 *
This spacious townhouse is located at the heart of the village and is within walking distance to the services and amenities that Bigastro has to offer.
The property is both bright and spacious and offers a great amount of living space. The main accommodation is distributed over two floors. The 1st floor houses: a large covered sun terrace to the front, 1 W.C, an open plan lounge/diner with patio doors and a feature fireplace, plus a well-appointed kitchen with added workspace and storage. To the rear of the property you have a patio and storage area.
A decorative staircase gives access to the first floor where you have: a wonderful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private sun terrace with views out over the neighbouring park. There is also a separate family bathroom plus a secondary bedroom with dressing area (originally a bedroom which can easily be reinstated).
Finally on the ground floor (street level) you have what could be classed as a self-contained apartment complete with a fully-fitted kitchen, full shower room, bedroom, dining area, plus a separate lounge / seating area with French doors leading out onto a South-Facing patio.
Sold part-furnished this property is ideal for those looking for a more traditional setting and only being a short drive away from the golden sandy beaches of Guardamar De Segura.
The property is just a few minutes walk to the heart of the village where you have a range of services and amenities including shops, bars, and restaurants. The wonderful sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura are just 30 minutes away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 90 m²
- Build Size 167 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,300 (£6,519)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €92,700 (£82,781)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €103,000 (£91,979)
- Transfer tax 10% €10,300 (£9,198)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.