Duplex/Townhouse for sale in La Zenia
Ref: M13913 €125,000 ~ £111,894 *
Here we have a spacious townhouse for sale in La Zenia (Beachside of the coast road). The property makes up part of an established residential area (Azahar) and is just a short walk from the golden sandy beaches of La Zenia.
The property offers 3 floors of accommodation with the ground floor housing: a large lounge-diner, well-appointed kitchen, plus a family bathroom.
The first-floor houses: 3 double bedrooms, plus a good-size family bathroom.
On the second floor you have another bedroom which leads out on the solarium where you have ample sun-bathing space plus sea views!
Outside, you have a large front and rear garden. At the rear there is a BBQ area along with an abundance of outdoor dining space.
Given its size and close proximity to the beach and surrounding amenities this wonderful sunny townhouse for sale in La Zenia would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
La Zenia is an established residential area located on the Orihuela Costa between Caboroig and Playa Flamenca. La Zenia is the perfect destination for both holidaying and permanent living alike. La Zenia boasts fantastic blue flag beaches, cliff walks, water sports, hotels, bars, restaurants and an array of other amenities to hand including the Zenia Boulevard commercial centre. La Zenia is located 20 minutes from San Javier airport and 40 minutes from Alicante airport. There is also selection of wonderful golf courses nearby including Villamartin, Campoamor, La Ramblas and the world famous La Colinas course.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,504)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£100,704)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£111,894)
- Transfer tax 10% €12,500 (£11,189)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.