Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Cabo Roig
Ref: M13936 €137,000 ~ £120,587 *
Lovely Townhouse in Cabo Roig, Costa Blanca South. The property makes up part of the CRISTALMAR complex - a gated community boasting communal parking, landscaped gardens and a communal pool.
This fantastic townhouse is only 600 meters walking distance from the beach! The properties living and sleeping accommodation is set out over 3 floors with the addition of a large roof terrace boasting sea views along and a build size of 100sqm. The property offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Independent kitchen, two terraces and storage. The property has community pool and many communal green areas where you can relax or sunbathe.
Given its size and close proximity to the beach this wonderful beachside townhouse would provide the perfect holiday home in the sun!
Cabo Roig is a seaside town, boasting two blue flag beaches,‘Cala captain’ and ‘Cala Caleta’ and also has ease of access to the surrounding beaches. Cabo Roig also boasts all amenities and lively and vibrant nightlife once the summer season arrives. Cabo Roig is situated 25 Minutes from San Javier airport and 35 Minutes from Alicante airport. Cabo Roig is a great area for both full time and holiday living and is just 5 minutes from the recently open Zenia Boulevard shopping center. If you enjoy your golf then you can take advantage of the nearby courses of Campoamor, Villamartin, Las Ramblas and not forgetting the wonderful Las Colinas resort - all just a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,700 (£9,418)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €123,300 (£108,529)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €137,000 (£120,587)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,700 (£12,059)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.