Apartment for sale in Residencia los Altos
Ref: M14040 €147,900 ~ £133,472 *
New build apartments located in Los Altos, Costa Blanca South
Here we have a selection of new build apartments located in the area of Los Altos. The properties are located on the ground / 1st / 2nd and top floors and offer 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open style kitchen / living and dining areas. The top floor apartments boast a private roof top solarium with the others having a private terrace. The apartments will be part a lovely community which shares a communal pool, bathing area, underground car park, children's play area plus a private spa for the residents.
Ground floor from €169.900
1st floor price from €147.900
2nd floor price from €153.900
Top floor price from €178.900
Close to local amenities, restaurants, bars and shops, pharmacy and a bus stop are within walking distance and the hospital are nearby. The Beautiful blue flag beaches of Orihuela Costa are only 5 minutes drive away. There are 4 golf courses within a ten-minute drive. Just a four minute drive to the Zenia Boulevard with over 100 shops various cafes and restaurants pin bowling and a casino. Alicante airport is 40 minutes and Murcia San Javier 30 minutes. This house is great value for money!! A perfect family home either for a permanent residence or a holiday home and has excellent all year round rental potential. Viewing highly recommended.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,707)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,790 (£10,640)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €133,110 (£120,125)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €147,900 (£133,472)
- Transfer tax 10% €14,790 (£13,347)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,354)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.