Apartment for sale in Los Montesinos
Ref: M14152 €95,000 ~ £83,619 *
A wonderful second floor apartment for sale in the popular village of Los Montesinos - Costa Blanca South.
This spacious apartment makes up part of a modern complex offering - a rooftop solarium with communal pool and wonderful views to the salt lakes, lift access throughout, plus underground parking (spaces available to rent/buy).
The apartment is located on the second floor and boasts a great amount of living space (111m²). One key feature of the apartment is a large hallway which runs the full length and gives access to: 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite), a family bathroom, a large separate eat-in kitchen, utility area, plus an open plan lounge. Leading off the lounge you have an East-Facing covered sun terrace which overlooks the park area.
Sold part-furnished this property would be ideal for both short term and long term residence alike. Features: spacious living areas, intercom system, A/C, built 2004, communal pool, lift access, village location - walking distance to amenities.
Los Montesinos is a very traditional Spanish village which over the past few years has seen some development take place on its outskirts. The village of Los Montesinos boasts all amenities as well as a municipal pool and traditional Spanish fiestas all year round! Los Montesinos is situated 10-15 minutes from the blue flag beaches of Guardamar del Segura, and a short drive from various golf courses. Los Montesinos is 35 minutes from Alicante airport and 40 minutes from San Javier airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 111 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,721)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£75,257)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£83,619)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,500 (£8,362)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.