Apartment for sale in Daya Vieja
Ref: M14190 €94,950 ~ £82,782 *
Situated in the popular village of Daya Vieja – Costa Blanca South, this bright and spacious duplex-style apartment offers contemporary living in a traditional Spanish setting.
The property (built 2004) occupies the first and second floor and boasts a large rooftop solarium which provides some stunning views out over the neighbouring countryside and nearby mountains.
On the first floor, you have: an open plan lounge-diner, shower room, storage area, plus a well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar. Leading off the lounge you have a good-size sun terrace – ideal for dining al fresco!
The second-floor houses: 2 double bedrooms along with a good-size family bathroom featuring ‘his and hers’ hand basins. Internal stairs lead up to the rooftop solarium.
Given its size and village setting, this spacious apartment for sale in Daya Vieja would be ideal for both holidaying and permanent living alike.
The village of Daya Vieja is located in the South-East province of Alicante. The village is a typical Spanish village with great charm. Within walking distance from any part of the village you can access an array of amenities including bars, restaurants, communal areas, municipal swimming pool, and more. Daya Vieja is situated only 15 minutes from the beaches of Guardamar del Segura and only 30 Minutes from Alicante airport, the nearest golf courses are approx 10-15minutes away being located in Ciudad Quesada ‘La Marquesa’ and in Algorfa ‘La Finca’.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,495 (£5,663)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,455 (£74,504)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,950 (£82,782)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,495 (£8,278)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.