Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Formentera de Segura
Ref: M14283 €104,950 ~ £94,282 *
This modern 3 bedroom townhouse is located in Los Palacios, which borders the villages of Formentera Del Segura and Rojales. The property is set in a peaceful residential area and is within walking distance to an array of services and amenities. There is no community (no yearly charges) but you do have use of a wonderful municipal swimming pool which is just a short walk away.
The property (built in 2003) is very spacious and offers a good amount of outdoor living space - a large front garden with enough space to incorporate a private pool if required!
On the ground floor there is 1 x double bedroom, a bathroom, open plan lounge/diner, plus a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar. At the rear there is a large patio which offers great privacy. The 1st floor houses 2 further double bedrooms, plus a spacious family bathroom. From this floor you can access the large rooftop solarium which looks out onto the neighbouring villages.
Los Palacios is part of Formentera del Segura, and is located in between the two Spanish villages of Formentera del Segura and Rojales. Los Palacios has an array of amenities at hand including supermarkets, doctors etc. Los Palacios is a short drive from the water park in Ciudad Quesada along with the great golf courses of La Marquesa in Ciudad Quesada and La Finca in Algorfa only being a short drive away, 7 minutes drive will bring you to the Blue flag beaches of Guardamar del Segura and you will find Alicante airport 30 minutes away and San Javier 40 minutes away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 140 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,495 (£6,733)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,455 (£84,854)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €104,950 (£94,282)
- Transfer tax 10% €10,495 (£9,428)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.