Apartment for sale in Formentera de Segura
Ref: M14313 €65,000 ~ £57,364 *
A spacious 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Formentera Del Segura. The apartment is set on residential 'Brisas Del Mar' a luxury residential complex sharing 2 communal pools and well maintained communal areas.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor and comprises of 2 double bedrooms (each with built-in wardrobes), 2 full bathrooms, a large kitchen with breakfast bar, plus a large open plan living and dining room. There is also a large terrace which the current owners have glazed-in, in turn this doubles up as a secondary dining room.
The apartment will be sold part furnished. The complex offers lift access throughout, plus secure underground parking (space included). There is quite a mix of nationalities currently residing at the complex, including, Spanish, Dutch, Scandinavian and British. Within walking distance you have an array of amenities.
Formentera Del Segura is a fantastic place to live, a Spanish village that over the past few years has evolved into a multinational village without losing its Spanish character and charm. Formentera is able to offer you amenities at hand as well as being a short drive from the water park in Rojales and a short drive from many great golf courses such as La Marquesa and La Finca. The wonderful blue flag beaches of Guardamar are only a short drive away, with Alicante airport being only 30 minutes drive and San Javier only 45 minutes.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£3,089)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,500 (£51,628)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €65,000 (£57,364)
- Transfer tax 10% €6,500 (£5,736)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.