Apartment for sale in Algorfa
Ref: M14422 €135,000 ~ £117,700 *
Here we have a spacious second floor apartment for sale at the heart of Algorfa Village – walking distance to a wide range of services and amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, along wth the village square.
The property is just 1 of 2 apartments in the building – both have access to well-kept communal areas, plus a large rooftop solarium where you have some breath-taking views down over the village and out towards the neighbouring mountains.
The apartment boasts 110sqm of floor space (more than an average detached property). The accommodation is made up of: 4 double bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms (one of which has been recently renovated), a formal lounge-diner, plus a well-appointed kitchen. There is also a large covered sun terrace which is accessed directly off the lounge.
The apartment will be offered partly furnished and would be ideal for those looking to be in a traditional Spanish setting whilst only being a 15-20 minute drive to the Coast.
Algorfa offers an array of services and amenities including, tapas bars, restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a recreational centre and an opticians. Each year Algorfa plays host to many celebrations, commonly known as‘Fiestas’. The village is also a heaven for golf enthusiasts as the prestigious La Finca golf resort is just a short drive away. If you are a beach lover then a 15 minute drive is all it takes to arrive to the golden sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,154)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£105,930)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£117,700)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,500 (£11,770)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.