Apartment for sale in Los Alcazares
Ref: M14569 €110,000 ~ £98,230 *
Here we have a wonderful ground-floor apartment for sale in the attractive residential area of Los Narejos, Los Alcazares. The property (built 1985) have been renovated by the current owners and will be benefit from being sold furnished.
The property occupies a corner position and offers a large private garden with ample sun-bathing and outdoor dining space.
Inside, you have 3 larger than average bedrooms, a good-size family bathroom, designer kitchen with plenty of workspace and storage, plus a spacious lounge. Leading off the lounge there is a covered and glazed patio which doubles up as a formal dining room.
The property is within walking distance to a wide range of services and amenities and the wonderful beaches of Los Narejos are just a 15-20-minute stroll away. Given its size and close proximity to amenities and the airport, this fabulous ground floor apartment would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
Los Alcázares is an old fishing village, which has become a tourist center, without losing its intimate character.
The innumerable services and activities that this village offers make your stay very pleasant whether if it’s just for holidays or for year round living.
It is strategically located close to the San Javier airport (10 min), 15 min from Cartagena, the cultural reference of the area, and 20 min from the capital of the province Murcia.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 71 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,144)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£88,407)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£98,230)
- Transfer tax 10% €11,000 (£9,823)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.