Apartment for sale in Playa Flamenca
Ref: M14813 €85,000 ~ £75,905 *
Top floor apartment located in Residential Duque de Ahumada, Playa Flamenca, - Costa Blanca South
Here we have a fantastic value top floor apartment located within walking distance to amenities and the Municipal Sports centre of Playa Flamenca. The property itself offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an independent kitchen, plus spacious living and dining area with access via a spiral staircase to the private roof solarium. The owners have incorporated a 3rd bed in the upstairs turret. The property is part of a well kept gated community which shares a lovely communal pool and green bathing areas which you can see from the roof solarium.
Playa Flamenca is a well established seaside resort located on the Orihuela Costa. Playa Flamenca boasts an array of services and amenities and is a short drive from many fantastic golf courses including Las Ramblas, Campoamor and La Colinas to name just a few. San Javier airport is only 20 a minute drive away, and Alicante airport a 45 minute drive. You have a range of services and amenities at hand including shops, bars, restaurants and not forgetting the Zenia Boulevard shopping centre. Playa Flamenca also hosts its own street market every Saturday - here you can purchase a selection of locally grown produce. Playa Flamenca is a perfect coastal destination for both holidaying and permanent living alike.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,912)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£68,315)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£75,905)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,500 (£7,591)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.