Apartment for sale in Punta Prima
Ref: M14840 €79,950 ~ £71,395 *
A spacious South-Facing ground floor apartment in the highly desirable residential area of, Punta Prima – Costa Blanca South. The apartment makes up part of an established community which boasts communal parking along with a large communal pool and gardens.
The apartment itself offers a generous amount of outdoor space in the form of a large front garden and covered sun terrace.
The accommodation is made up: a large lounge-diner, well-appointed kitchen with separate utility area and rear patio, 2 double bedrooms, plus a large family bathroom.
The apartment is ideally situated within walking distance to a range of services and amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, a commercial centre along with a bus stop. Offered mostly furnished, this splendid South-FAcign garden apartment would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
Punta Prima is a well established seaside resort boasting an array of services and amenities including a commercial centre, gymnasium, shops, bars and restaurants along with a bus stop giving access to the large towns of Torrevieja and Guardamar Del Segura. There are 4 wonderful golf courses to try out along with some fantastic beaches to explore. San Javier airport is only 25 minutes drive away, and Alicante 45 minutes.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 66 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,995 (£4,461)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,955 (£64,256)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,950 (£71,395)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,995 (£7,140)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.