Apartment for sale in Heredades
Ref: M14982 €87,000 ~ £75,851 *
Here we have a larger than average Top-Floor apartment for sale in the traditional Spanish village of Las Heredades, close proximity to the villages of Formentera, Rojales and Benijofar. A short walk will bring you into the heart of the village where you have a choice of tapas bars and restaurants, municipal swimming pool, plus a new cultural centre. The motorway is just around the corner giving you easy access to both Alicante and San Javier airports and the beaches of Guardamar Del Segura are just a 15 minute drive away.
The apartment makes up part of a modern complex which boasts elegant communal areas, a large rooftop swimming pool, sun-bathing areas, along with underground parking (Space included in the price).
The apartment is presented to a high standard and offers: 2 double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, well-appointed kitchen with ample workspace and storage, plus an open plan lounge-diner.
Leading off the lounge you have a wonderful South-Facing sun terrace which looks down over the village – the perfect spot for dining al fresco!
One major feature of this wonderful apartment comes in the form of a private rooftop solarium which has both water and electricity points connected. This space can be used for sun-bathing and outdoor dining/entertaining alike.
Given its size and village setting, this spacious top-floor apartment for sale in Heredades would be perfect for both holidays and permanent living alike.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,700 (£4,970)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €78,300 (£68,266)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €87,000 (£75,851)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,700 (£7,585)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.