Apartment for sale in Rojales
Ref: M15136 €85,000 ~ £76,190 *
Presenting this spacious top-floor apartment situated in the heart of Rojales.
This lovely apartment, spread out over 78m2 and presented as if brand new, is situated on the top floor of a modern apartment block. On the top floor you have the most privacy, only having two apartments on this floor.
When entering the property, you are greeted by the main hall with all rooms leading off. There is a spacious lounge/dining area with a separate kitchen with its own gallery. There are two bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family size bathroom as well.
The property boasts from having ducted A/C pre-installed throughout, and a private roof top solarium overlooking the local areas.
The village of Rojales in located in the Southern province of Alicante, just 35km from Alicante airport. Rojales is popular for many reasons. Its traditions, mass of services and amenities, plus its close proximity to both Alicante and Murcia-San Javier airports mean that the village is perfect for holidays and relocation's. Just a short drive from the village will bring to the glorious coastline of Guardamar Del Segura, here you can take advantage of the prestigious blue flag beaches. Just on the outskirts of the village you will find the golf course of La Marquesa and if you are looking for more of a challenge, then the infamous La Finca course is just a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 78 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,930)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£68,571)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£76,190)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,500 (£7,619)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.