Apartment for sale in Los Montesinos
Ref: M15176 €72,500 ~ £64,833 *
This well-presented top floor apartment is located on the established residential area of La Herrada - a small residential complex located in the village of Los Montesinos. The complex boasts it own commercial centre which offers a choice of bars, restaurants, and even a supermarket. The apartment makes up part of an established community which offers a lovely gated swimming pool and well-decorated gardens.
Inside, the living accommodation consists of: 2 double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes), 1 recently renovated family bathroom with walk-in shower, a larger than average designer kitchen (just 5 years old), plus an open plan lounge/diner with A/C.
Leading off the lounge you have a large covered sun terrace - ideal for dining al fresco! From the terrace you can access a large private rooftop solarium - here you have an abundance of seating/sunbathing space, storage room, plus some wonderful views of the neighbouring salt lake.
The property is in excellent condition and will benefit from being sold partly-furnished. Given its size and on-site amenities this property would provide the perfect holiday home in the sun - great rental potential!
The village of Los Montesinos is a typical Spanish village and boasts all amenities as well as a municipal pool and traditional Spanish fiestas all year round! Los Montesinos is situated 10 minutes from the sandy beaches of Guardamar, a short drive from various golf courses, and just 32KM from Alicante airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 55 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,250 (£3,801)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €65,250 (£58,350)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €72,500 (£64,833)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,250 (£6,483)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.